The West Midlands Region's location is central to the success of many businesses, being physically located at the very heart of the UK. The West Midlands gives business more of that most precious commodity: Time.
South Staffordshire is definitely the place to do business. read about what South Staffordshire Council reports on the area, Inward Investment Brochure.
Dunston Business Village is located on a prime site, just off the M6 motorway and less than five minutes from the M6 Toll.
This means that your business is:
- Closer to clients.
- Closer to suppliers.
- Closer to new markets.
- Closer to points of distrubution.
- Closer to the essentials you need to succeed.
Dunston Business Village gives you easy access to five motorways and a network of major arterial roads - the West Midlands Region is truly at the hub of the nation's transport system.
This means that your business has access to:
- 82% of the total UK population, located within a convenient 150 miles drive. (Reference: Advantage West Midlands)
- 170 direct rail services every weekday linking Birmingham and London. (Reference: National Rail)
- Four International airports, within an hours drive ensure access to any one of over a 200 daily direct scheduled flights. (Reference: Civil Aviation Authority)
- Over fifteen major urban areas that are within a 30 minute drive of the site. (Reference: Multi Map)
- 2.7 Million People living within a 40 mile radius of the site. (Reference: UK National Statistics)
Did you know that being located at Dunston Business Village, means that you are only minutes away from a miriad of travel options?
- 2 Minutes to M6 J13
- 5 Minutes to M6 Toll
- 10 Minutes to M54
- 20 Minutes to M42
- 20 Minutes to M5
- 5 Minutes to Penkridge Railway Station, Birmingham main line
- 8 Minutes to Stafford Railway Station, Birmingham main line
- 22 Minutes to Wolverhampton Railway Station, Birmingham main line
- 40 Minutes to Birmingham International Airport
- 50 Minutes to Coventry Airport
- 22 Minutes to East Midlands Airport
- 22 Minutes to Manchester International Airport
Dunston Business Village - Registered in the UK : 4223216 - VAT Registered : 775967654
Registered Address : Barn2B, South Courtyard - Dunston Business Village - Dunston - ST18 9AB
Dunston Business Village has a wide catchment area that covers the following regions: Dunston Stafford Penkridge Staffordshire West Midlands Midlands Stoke on Trent Telford Wolverhampton Tamworth Sutton Coldfield Birmingham Bridgnorth Donnington Newport Market Drayton Uttoxeter Burton Upon Trent Cheadle Rugeley Lichfield Walsall Dudley West Bromwich Oldbury